Over the past few months I have been growing agitated at the greed that exists in today's society. It seems you cannot encounter anything or anyone who is not trying to swindle a buck or two away.
Capital One Credit Card--I just closed my account due to 11 months of pure hell. I had a measly $500 limit that I used as a personal card for when I did not want my wife to find out the stuff guys do. (cigars, golf, etc.) As minimal this is, I paid it monthly and did not think anything of it. Well, about 5 months into the card they froze my account. Reason why is that 'suspicious activity occurred.' When I called and asked they stated it was because I pay it off in full monthly. My response was .............. (just that)!
I was explained a process to get a release and it may have been more difficult than breaking into fort Knox. So I waited my 14 days and forgot about it. (It happened again) Flash to this evening. I was checking all the bills and noticed a charge on my account. $19, membership fee? Now I never was sent an update on anything changing with the account nor did I recall signing up for this component. (I would never) When calling the company not only did I get someone who could give two Sh*%* about me I got the "we sent a notice with account policy change" I asked to who, because I never got it. The charge was not adjusted.
I paid off the $19 and closed the account. I hope Capital One re looks at the customer service in the future and realizes the business they run is about people and not BS.
(Forgive me, I am new to the blogging world and thought it would be appropriate to write about my frustrations with Capital One)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment